is supported by readers and may earn an affiliate commission.

CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray - 16 oz (Pack of 3)

Protect Your Home with CleanSmart Daily Surface Spray - Kills 99.9% of Germs, Viruses, Mold and Fungus!

- Safe: CleanSmart Daily Surface Spray Disinfectant is safe for use around children and pets, as it contains no harsh chemicals or fumes. It is also safe for use on food contact surfaces, making it a versatile solution for maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
- Easy to use: The spray bottle design allows for easy and quick application, making it a convenient solution for busy households and workplaces. Simply spray the disinfectant on surfaces and let it dry for a few minutes to effectively kill germs and bacteria.

CleanSmart Daily Surface Spray Disinfectant is a powerful and effective solution for keeping your home or office clean and free of harmful bacteria and viruses. This product is designed to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold and fungus, making it an essential tool in the fight against germs. The 16 oz bottle comes in a pack of 3, providing you with ample supply to keep your surfaces clean and disinfected. Unlike other disinfectants, CleanSmart is safe to use on all surfaces, including food contact surfaces, without any harsh chemicals or fumes. Its unique formula uses simple ingredients like salt and water, making it environmentally friendly and non-toxic. With CleanSmart, you can trust that your surfaces are not only clean, but also safe for your family, pets, and the environment.